Friday, December 14, 2012

Le Dernier Jour

Today is our final full day in Paris. It has truly been the best three and a half months of my life and I'm sure M would agree. So today we are going to make our final visits to some of our favorite places and soak in the city one last time. It's been amazing Paris... M&I are thankful that we were able to have this opportunity. M & I were looking at our friend J's tumblr and came across a quote she had posted that I think pretty much sums up our feelings about leaving. 


So here's to the end of an absolutely unbelievable chapter of our lives and the opening of a new one, sure to be filled with lots of laughing, smiling, adventures, and challenges. 

Tomorrow we will be on planes headed back to our respective US cities! It feels like just yesterday I got off the plane and struggled to drag 3 stuffed suitcases into my tiny apartment. Oh how time flies when your having the time of your life.

bisous,

M&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment