Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Final Day

Today was our last full day at home! As for myself, my day was filled with packing, packing, running to the store for more things I needed, and more packing! I also spent lots of time with my family and doing a summer assignment that, per usual, I saved for the last minute. It has been a whirlwind two weeks and I am so happy that the time has finally come for me to leave. It has been so hard seeing all of my friends posting fabulous pictures of their new lives studying abroad -- I have been so jealous and it's made me even more anxious to leave! Heres a photo my mom took of my dog, stanley, and me on our last day home. She always insists on taking pics every time I leave home ( I'm pretty sure this is because we never know or not if it will be the last time I will see my dog alive or not... poor guy is getting so old! ) 


I am so so so excited to finally be leaving tomorrow! Now let's just pray that my suitcases weigh less than 50 lbs...

bisous,
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment