Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Rainy Day in Paris

While Meghan was working on her research paper, I went off to the Louvre with some friends! What a perfect day to go since it was raining! However, apparently it is closed on Tuesdays. Instead we decided to explore the streets of Paris, specifically St. Germain. After seeing the movie Midnight in Paris I was so excited to be in city in the rain!

Here are some pictures of our rainy day adventure!


In the streets!



Sam and I outside of a beautiful flower shop


The only froyo place I've seen in Paris, I have to come back!


Just a cute little picture of me next to some huge bottles :)

And I must not forget my favorite part of the day! I found the cutest little boutique filled with fun jewelry. It was own by a little Chinese man who grew up in China and he spoke English and French as well. He had the best jewelry and the place was so hidden. Such a find! Taking Meghan back today to make some purchases.


Some of my purchases! 
So in love with this jewelry. I cannot wait to wear it going out and every day


I love doing things spontaneously like that; to me the most amazing times happen unexpectedly. 


bisous,
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment