Friday, August 24, 2012

Things To Look Forward To

Fantasizing about all the fabulous things I am going to do in Paris seems to consume me these days. There are so many things Maria and I want to do during our time in the city so I decided to make a fun list of all things we are looking forward to! 

Paris in the rain. After watching Midnight in Paris and hearing how much Owen Wilson just adores the city when it's raining has made me actually quite excited to explore the city while the rain comes pouring down! 
Macaroons. Nothing can compare to a macaroon from Laudree. They are divine and I cannot wait to occasionally indulge with a chocolate one :] 



Champagne. For some reason I am dying to pop open a bottle of champagne with friends and sip it under the Eiffel Tower. I have drank wine there before but champagne just has the je ne sais quoi. 


Landmarks and Museums. The city is filled with some of the most famous landmarks and museums in the entire world! I can't wait to have them at my fingertips. 


Shopping. The shopping in Paris is truly unparalleled! I cannot wait to buy everything and anything. 



The Food. I absolutely love all of the food in France. It is so fresh and delicious and I am very lucky that I will also be able to cook all of my own food since I will be living in a private apartment! 


Cannot wait to immerse myself in the culture!! 

Bisous 
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment